This policy aims to clarify how we process the personal data of our current and potential customers, as well as users of the website www.logisticsxperts.com („Site“), as regards to the services provided in it.
You can use the Site without the need to disclose personal information. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may need to provide us with your personal information.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary – if you do not wish us to process it in the manner described in this Policy, please do not provide it. In this case, we will not be able to respond to your inquiry, to contact you and/ or to assist you with information for our services.
II. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of personal data, collected on the Site is Kompetitor OOD (Competitor Ltd.). The company collects, processes and stores your personal data under the terms of this Policy.
III. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA, PROCESSED BY THE CONTROLLER
1. Categories of personal data processed by the controller:
(a) Personal data provided by users of the Site using the contact form (www.logisticsxperts.com/en/contacts/) and the newsletter subscription form – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company information;
(b) Information about a representative (legal representative or proxy) of a current or potential client – legal entity;
(c) Data on contracts for sale, subscription services, payment. and etc. with individuals and legal entities (such as personal names, ID numbers, and etc.);
(d) Financial information (bank account number, and etc.).
2. The controller may process data prepared and generated by him in the process of providing and performing the services:
(a) Information about visits and use of the Site;
(b) Data for user’s devices and their types, the used operating system, geo location;
(c) Data used for statistical purposes;
(d) Communication data with current or potential customers, information about service quality (requests, complaints, recommendations, and etc.);
(e) Data with reference to obligations as result from regulatory acts (inquiries data, regulations, audits, tax offices, courts, and etc.).
3. In order to ensure the highest quality of products and services, the controller has the right to process any information that is available in public registers (including public databases and data published on the Internet), as well as information received from third parties for the purpose of implementing legal provisions regarding customers.
4. The controller has the right and obligation to verify the accuracy of the provided personal data, and for this purpose he requires verification from its clients and correction of it, if necessary. This can be done via email or phone call.
IV. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data processing in reference to concluding or executing contracts with the controller.
The controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
(a) Customer identification when: concluding a new or amending an existing service contract; explanations for the used services; execution of a contract;
(b) Creation of proposals and offers for new contracts, sending pre-contractual information and draft contract; management of pre-sales activities;
(c) Data received from customers in reference to current contracts, exercise of rights and ensuring the fulfillment of contracts by the client;
(d) Administration and response to customer inquiries and complaints; return of amounts and products; product replacement;
(e) For issuing, sending and receiving electronic invoices and other electronic documents;
(f) Payment of debts, rescheduling of payments due;
(g) Sharing important information for company policy changes and other administrative information;
(h) Management and administration of payments.
2. In compliance with its legal obligations, the controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
(a) Issuance of invoices;
(b) For tax and social security control by the relevant competent authorities;
(c) Provision of information to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in reference to obligations from the regulations for personal data protection – Personal Data Protection Act, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, and etc.;
(d) Obligations in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related normative acts in reference to the proper and lawful accounting and reporting.
3. The controller processes the customers personal data with written consent for the following purposes:
(a) Direct marketing of products and services, incl. newsletter;
(b) Participation and management of surveys, gift games, promotional campaigns, and etc.
V. THIRD-PARTY CATEGORIES THAT ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Notaries, lawyers or another third party, if the customer has violated a contract obligations with the controller;
2. Banking institutions;
3. Consulting specialists in different professional areas – lawyers, accountants, developers;
4. Institutions and persons to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under the current legislation.
VI. DEADLINE FOR STORING PERSONAL DATA
The period for storing your personal data depends on the processing purposes for which they were collected:
1. Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding/amending and executing contracts between the controller and customers or a company represented by the customer – for the duration of the contract and until the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. The controller may store some personal data for a longer period of time until the expiration of the relevant statute of limitations for the purpose of protection in case of any claims by clients in connection with the execution/ termination of contracts with the controller, as well as for a longer period in a case of a legal dispute that has already been arisen until its final settlement by a court/ arbitration award.
2. Personal data processed for the purpose of issuing accounting/ financial documents for tax and social security control, as well as but not only – invoices, debit notes, credit notices, delivery protocols, service contracts and sale of goods shall be kept for at least 10 years after the statute of limitations has expired, unless the applicable law provides for a longer period.
3. Personal data processed for direct marketing purposes – until the explicit withdrawal of the given consent or received of objection for the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS AND CAPABILITIES REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. General rights
In reference to the processing of personal data, customers have the following rights at any time while the controller stores or processes their personal data. Send your enquiry to: email@example.com.
You have the right to request from the controller:
- Copy of your personal data and access to them at any time;
- Correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as data that is no longer up to date;
- Your personal data in a proper form for transfer to another controller of personal data, or to ask us to do so without being interrupted by us (right of portability);
- Your personal data be deleted without undue delay if there are any legal reasons of it;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case your data will only be stored, but not processed. Our refusal to this restrict will be given explicitly only in writing form, and we are obliged to motivate it with the legitimate reason for it.
You also have the right to:
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing and advertising purposes in the future by withdrawing your consent at any time;
- object to the processing of your personal data.
2. You have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint directly with the supervisory authority, the competent authority is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd. (www.cpdp.bg).
In case you wish to file a complaint about your personal data processing with the controller, you may do it by using our contact information above.
3. Automated processing and profiling
As a responsible company, the controller does not use automatic decision making or profiling.
4. Objection for direct marketing
You have the right to object to the future processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising by withdrawing your consent at any time. For this purpose, you can send us an email with the relevant request to stop using your data for direct marketing purposes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
The administrator applies organisational, physical, information technology and other necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of your personal data and the monitoring of their processing.
These security measures include the following activities:
1. The controller has strictly requirements for processing, registration and storage of personal data with detailed internal procedures, the observance of which is constantly monitored;
2. The access of the employees of the controller to personal data and the permission for processing of personal data in the database of the controller is limited, depending on their official duties;
3. The controller has confidentiality obligations for its employees;
4. The access to the office equipment and the computers of the controller is limited for each employee;
5. The controller apply the necessary organisational and technical measures required by the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as the best practices of international standards;
6. For the purpose of high level of security during processing, transfer and storage of your data, the controller may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymisation, and etc.
The security measures we apply are subject to constant improvement and adaptation to the latest technologies.
IX. COOKIES POLICY
This website uses “cookies”.
1. What is a cookie
2. Cookie types
The cookies are session and persistent cookies, and cookies of external service providers.
We use services of the following partners:
Our site offers features and tools that are only available when using some types of cookies. It’s always possible to block, delete or disable these cookies, but you should have in mind that if you do that, you probably won’t be able to use this site to the fullest.
4. What cookies cannot do
Cookies are ordinary text files. They are not compiled and cannot perform program functions. They can neither check or scan your computer, nor spy on you or search for personal information on your device.
Cookies are safe files and cannot spy on your computer and identify information about you or your family. Cookies only allow the website to recognize users that return to it.
5. How to manage cookies stored on your device
Cookies can be disabled or removed with tools that are available in most modern browsers. The settings of each browser are different and each browser offers different functionality and management options. For more information on how you can block, delete, or disable cookies, please review your browser or device settings.
If you have any concerns about cookies from external service providers, related to advertisement, you can switch them off from: Your Online Choices site.
Please note that if you choose to block or disable the cookies, some functionality on our site may not work in part or in whole.
Last update: 17.11.2020