In the conditions of the global digital transformation of society and Industry 4.0 in a number of organisations, e-mails, Excel tables, and telephone calls for coordination are widely used, which leads to waste of valuable resources. In modern conditions, the management of activities that burden managers is taken over by software systems. Our ideas are related to developing self-working systems like 24/7, which work with barely any human intervention.
Knowledge is power...
- Audit and analysis of existing software systems in logistics
- ERP systems with intuitive interface and automated control functions
- Specialised storage software with integration of barcodes and RFID – WMS
- Transport systems for route management – TMS
- Demand forecasting and inventory management systems
- Customer service systems – CRM
- E-commerce and web systems and applications
- Application of standards for use of barcodes, radio frequency identification, and electronic data exchange – GS1
- Big Data
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Neural Networks